Chennai sources stated that Career consultant Jayaprakash A.Gandhi said the Engineering education is going to be very challenging in the coming years. Students need to choose a primary or basic course rather a specialized course. Presently in India, we have more than 50 branches and in countries like US and Germany, we don't have more than five or six branches.
Moreover if the student wants to get into the petroleum industry he has to choose chemical engineering instead of petrochemical. Instead of the automobile, production and industrial engineering, he can join mechanical engineering.
Gandhi said our syllabus doesn't really match with the advanced technology
and the requirements of the industry and there is a huge gap between what the students
learning and the need. Moreover the students who read beyond the syllabus are
going to win the race. Furthermore as far as engineering is the concern, more
than 70% of recruitment will be through the competitions. If the students want
to get placed in Google, he has to really show skill in Google code jam contest
or if he wants to get placed in TCS he has to shine in CodeVita contest.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?