The Indian telecom industry has been witnessing the war running between Reliance JIo and Airtel on a daily basis as both the companies are fighting it out at the market to retain the top spot and gain huge customer base. While the two companies clashed in introducing many products, recently, Airtel has gone way ahead of Jio by introducing Fibernet optic service.
Jio had this year planned to introduce the concept of broadband connections to homes through optic fibre wires. However, getting to know this Airtel did not want to lose the opportunity, and planned and overtook Jio. Within 2017, Airtel has given Fiber optic internet connection to more than 20 lakhs homes in the country.
With Jio getting into the business, Airtel has decided to invest more than 4 billion in the plan, and aims to gain more than 4 million subscribers. Jio has already tested 100 mbps Fiber optic net in Mumbai with a deposit of just 4500 rupees. However Airtel's massive plans have given a fear to Jio now and hence Jio is planning to reduce its plan rates.
Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani! Politician Kaduvetti Guru's mother Kalyani has said that in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, she will contest against Anbumani and this was confirmed by her family members. Former MLA and Vanniyar association leader Kaduvetti Guru had passed away after health issues a few months back in Chennai Apollo hospital.
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin