The Indian telecom industry has been witnessing the war running between Reliance JIo and Airtel on a daily basis as both the companies are fighting it out at the market to retain the top spot and gain huge customer base. While the two companies clashed in introducing many products, recently, Airtel has gone way ahead of Jio by introducing Fibernet optic service.
Jio had this year planned to introduce the concept of broadband connections to homes through optic fibre wires. However, getting to know this Airtel did not want to lose the opportunity, and planned and overtook Jio. Within 2017, Airtel has given Fiber optic internet connection to more than 20 lakhs homes in the country.
With Jio getting into the business, Airtel has decided to invest more than 4 billion in the plan, and aims to gain more than 4 million subscribers. Jio has already tested 100 mbps Fiber optic net in Mumbai with a deposit of just 4500 rupees. However Airtel's massive plans have given a fear to Jio now and hence Jio is planning to reduce its plan rates.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy