The Indian telecom industry has been witnessing the war running between Reliance JIo and Airtel on a daily basis as both the companies are fighting it out at the market to retain the top spot and gain huge customer base. While the two companies clashed in introducing many products, recently, Airtel has gone way ahead of Jio by introducing Fibernet optic service.
Jio had this year planned to introduce the concept of broadband connections to homes through optic fibre wires. However, getting to know this Airtel did not want to lose the opportunity, and planned and overtook Jio. Within 2017, Airtel has given Fiber optic internet connection to more than 20 lakhs homes in the country.
With Jio getting into the business, Airtel has decided to invest more than 4 billion in the plan, and aims to gain more than 4 million subscribers. Jio has already tested 100 mbps Fiber optic net in Mumbai with a deposit of just 4500 rupees. However Airtel's massive plans have given a fear to Jio now and hence Jio is planning to reduce its plan rates.
H Raja again challenges court! H Raja has opposed the high court that it cannot come forward taking initiative to inquire the case on him leaving derogatory statements against courts. During the Vinayakar Chathurthi march in Pudukottai, when the permission for the march was denied, H Raja had involved himself in an argument
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily