Washington sources added that according to his latest annual financial disclosure form for the year 2016. Meanwhile Trump has listed assets of at least $1.4 billion and income of more than $452 million, according to the form, a copy of which was released by the US Office of Government Ethics yesterday.
Moreover Trump submitted his disclosure on Tuesday. Media reports stated that as per the financial disclose form, Trump had two incomes from his India real estate ventures. Both the income has been put in category of royalties. Moreover Trump had an income in the range of $1 million-$5 million from DT Marks Worli LLC under a license deal with Jawala Real Estate Private Ltd and Lodha Developers Private Ltd. Notably the location of the deal has been mentioned as New York.
Furthermore Trump had an
income in a range of $100,000- $1 million from the DT Tower Kolkatta LLC under
a license deal with Concast Infrastructure Pvt Ltd, Tribeca Creators LLC,
Regent Hirise Private Limited, Raj Construction Projects Private Limited, and
Rob Realty and Infrastructure Limited. Moreover the location of this deal has
been mentioned as Kolkatta. Accordingly Trump, however, had negligible (less
than $201) from DT Tower Gurgaon LLC venture.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?