Washington sources added that according to his latest annual financial disclosure form for the year 2016. Meanwhile Trump has listed assets of at least $1.4 billion and income of more than $452 million, according to the form, a copy of which was released by the US Office of Government Ethics yesterday.
Moreover Trump submitted his disclosure on Tuesday. Media reports stated that as per the financial disclose form, Trump had two incomes from his India real estate ventures. Both the income has been put in category of royalties. Moreover Trump had an income in the range of $1 million-$5 million from DT Marks Worli LLC under a license deal with Jawala Real Estate Private Ltd and Lodha Developers Private Ltd. Notably the location of the deal has been mentioned as New York.
Furthermore Trump had an
income in a range of $100,000- $1 million from the DT Tower Kolkatta LLC under
a license deal with Concast Infrastructure Pvt Ltd, Tribeca Creators LLC,
Regent Hirise Private Limited, Raj Construction Projects Private Limited, and
Rob Realty and Infrastructure Limited. Moreover the location of this deal has
been mentioned as Kolkatta. Accordingly Trump, however, had negligible (less
than $201) from DT Tower Gurgaon LLC venture.
Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana? Reportedly congratulating KCR garu for winning the Assembly elections in Telangana,” said Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu in a tweet on Tuesday afternoon as it became clear that his nemesis K Chandrasekhar Rao was not just set for a comeback, but a sweeping victory in the Telangana polls.
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!