Los Angeles sources reported that Meghan Markle's father has successfully undergone the heart surgery that prevented him from attending her wedding to Britain's Prince Harry. As per the celebrity news website TMZ said the online gossip portal said it had spoken with 73 year old Tom Markle, who "seemed alert and coherent" and said doctors had implanted up to three stents in his blood vessels.
Meanwhile he is hounded by the paparazzi and Markle's father has been caught up in the complex and often bitter relationship between Britain's royals and the media ahead of Saturday's ceremony at Windsor Castle in southeast England. Moreover he revealed that he was undergoing heart surgery, and would not be able to walk his daughter down the aisle. Accordingly his presence was already mired in scandal after he staged photographs for the media of his wedding preparations, despite earlier having complained about press intrusion.
Accordingly the fiasco has turned into a PR
disaster that risks further souring relations between the media and Prince
Harry, who blames the paparazzi for the death of his mother Diana. Moreover there
was another traumatic collision between a Markle and the TMZ said, as Meghan's
half sister Samantha suffered what appeared to be a broken ankle and knee in a
fracas with a paparazzo.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018