Bengaluru sources have made a statement that in a landmark verdict in sensational case of political crisis in Karnataka, Supreme Court has ordered for Floor Test of Karnataka Assembly Tomorrow (Saturday). Meanwhile the SC ordered to conduct the test on Saturday at 4 PM.
Accordingly Abhishek Singhvi, representing Congress and JD(S), told the justices that Congress-JD(S) is ready for Floor Test tomorrow. Whereas senior advocate, representing BJP, requested for 1 week time. Moreover, the bench of Justices AK Sikri, SA Bobde and Ashok Bhushan has declared for conducting Floor Test tomorrow considering the urgency in the issue.
Media reports have added that the apex court in its judgment stated that
Supreme Court directed Karnataka state DGP to provide full security to all
elected legislators to safely reach the Assembly and participate in voting in
the Floor Test freely as per their wish. Floor Test shouldn't be conducted
via secret ballot.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu