Bengaluru sources have made a statement that in a landmark verdict in sensational case of political crisis in Karnataka, Supreme Court has ordered for Floor Test of Karnataka Assembly Tomorrow (Saturday). Meanwhile the SC ordered to conduct the test on Saturday at 4 PM.
Accordingly Abhishek Singhvi, representing Congress and JD(S), told the justices that Congress-JD(S) is ready for Floor Test tomorrow. Whereas senior advocate, representing BJP, requested for 1 week time. Moreover, the bench of Justices AK Sikri, SA Bobde and Ashok Bhushan has declared for conducting Floor Test tomorrow considering the urgency in the issue.
Media reports have added that the apex court in its judgment stated that
Supreme Court directed Karnataka state DGP to provide full security to all
elected legislators to safely reach the Assembly and participate in voting in
the Floor Test freely as per their wish. Floor Test shouldn't be conducted
via secret ballot.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections