Bengaluru sources have made a statement that in a landmark verdict in sensational case of political crisis in Karnataka, Supreme Court has ordered for Floor Test of Karnataka Assembly Tomorrow (Saturday). Meanwhile the SC ordered to conduct the test on Saturday at 4 PM.
Accordingly Abhishek Singhvi, representing Congress and JD(S), told the justices that Congress-JD(S) is ready for Floor Test tomorrow. Whereas senior advocate, representing BJP, requested for 1 week time. Moreover, the bench of Justices AK Sikri, SA Bobde and Ashok Bhushan has declared for conducting Floor Test tomorrow considering the urgency in the issue.
Media reports have added that the apex court in its judgment stated that
Supreme Court directed Karnataka state DGP to provide full security to all
elected legislators to safely reach the Assembly and participate in voting in
the Floor Test freely as per their wish. Floor Test shouldn't be conducted
via secret ballot.
Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana? Hyderabad sources reported that a well-known astrologer, who preferred to be anonymous, predicted that Telangana Rashtra Samithi and caretaker Chief Minister, K. Chandrashekhar Rao, will pull off another term for his party, as its principal charismatic mascot. Meanwhile the doubts and misgivings people seem to express will not come in the way of the TRS enjoying another term.
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!