As per report from the sources several serious debates on the split verdict on Karnataka and the political consequences that followed are going on, Telangana's IT & PR Minister KT Ramarao's joke on the Karnataka's political condition is winning the hearts of netizens. Meanwhile this joke of KTR on Karnataka politics is going viral.
Media reports that even before the swearing-in ceremony of Yeddyurappa, KTR had shared the joke on his twitter page which is a satire on Bangalore traffic as well as the politics involving Governor. Accordingly "Funniest line I've heard all day: Yeddyurappa and Kumaraswamy both left for Raj bhawan .. Whoever finds less traffic, will form the government bangalore traffic just in jest and not at all my viewpoint on political decisions or equations in Karnataka," wrote KTR on his twitter page.
Furthermore the comments for KTR's tweet are mostly positive and many have appreciated his comic side. Moreover apart from responding on various public issues, KTR is quite active on Twitter and ensures that such timely jokes are cracked.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?