As per report from the sources several serious debates on the split verdict on Karnataka and the political consequences that followed are going on, Telangana's IT & PR Minister KT Ramarao's joke on the Karnataka's political condition is winning the hearts of netizens. Meanwhile this joke of KTR on Karnataka politics is going viral.
Media reports that even before the swearing-in ceremony of Yeddyurappa, KTR had shared the joke on his twitter page which is a satire on Bangalore traffic as well as the politics involving Governor. Accordingly "Funniest line I've heard all day: Yeddyurappa and Kumaraswamy both left for Raj bhawan .. Whoever finds less traffic, will form the government bangalore traffic just in jest and not at all my viewpoint on political decisions or equations in Karnataka," wrote KTR on his twitter page.
Furthermore the comments for KTR's tweet are mostly positive and many have appreciated his comic side. Moreover apart from responding on various public issues, KTR is quite active on Twitter and ensures that such timely jokes are cracked.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!