The floor test which will be conducted today, must be held in a transparent manner and there must not be any secret voting taking place, reiterated the Supreme Court. The case challenging the decision by Governor Vajubhai Vala to appoint Yeddyurappa as the chief minister of Karnataka was in today's hearing of the bench which was presided by justice Sikri, Ashok Bhushan and Bapte.
They had demanded the letters issued by the governor given to yeddyurappa to be submitted. The letters were submitted by BJP's Mukul Rohtagi. The letters given by MLAs in support of Yeddyurappa were also submitted before the bench. With numerous queries raised by the judges, they ordered a strict and immediate floor test demanding a proof of how Yeddyurappa was elected.
They ordered that the floor test to
prove majority must be held by 4 pm today and that the voting
should be in an open manner by raising hands, and hence the BJP or Congress
cannot influence anyone and the results will be out in the open.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections