New Delhi sources stated that even nearly three months after the sudden demise of actress Sridevi at a hotel room in Dubai, speculation surrounding her death refuses to die down. Meanwhile doubts are being raised on the manner in which she died. Earlier on February 24, Sridevi was found lying motionless in a bathtub. Although initial reports suggested that the veteran Bollywood actress died of heart attack, the post mortem mentioned it as accidental drowning.
Recently Ved Bhushan, a Delhi-based former Assistant Commissioner of Police, has added fuel to fire and paved way for new controversy. Meanwhile the retired cop claimed that Sridevi was murdered. "It is very easy to kill anyone by drowning the person in a bath tub and there are several irregularities in the forensic reports issued by Dubai police".
Accordingly the PIL claimed that the 54 year old
actor did not consume alcohol and she was insured for an amount of Rs 250 crore
with an Oman based Insurance Company and there was a policy condition which
said that the insured sum can be realized by the nominee if the insured dies in
Dubai. Furthermore the apex court clarified that it cannot intervene in the
case and recalled that a couple of similar petitions had been rejected earlier.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!