New Delhi sources stated that even nearly three months after the sudden demise of actress Sridevi at a hotel room in Dubai, speculation surrounding her death refuses to die down. Meanwhile doubts are being raised on the manner in which she died. Earlier on February 24, Sridevi was found lying motionless in a bathtub. Although initial reports suggested that the veteran Bollywood actress died of heart attack, the post mortem mentioned it as accidental drowning.
Recently Ved Bhushan, a Delhi-based former Assistant Commissioner of Police, has added fuel to fire and paved way for new controversy. Meanwhile the retired cop claimed that Sridevi was murdered. "It is very easy to kill anyone by drowning the person in a bath tub and there are several irregularities in the forensic reports issued by Dubai police".
Accordingly the PIL claimed that the 54 year old
actor did not consume alcohol and she was insured for an amount of Rs 250 crore
with an Oman based Insurance Company and there was a policy condition which
said that the insured sum can be realized by the nominee if the insured dies in
Dubai. Furthermore the apex court clarified that it cannot intervene in the
case and recalled that a couple of similar petitions had been rejected earlier.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites