City-based businessman Maruganti Vamshikrishna Reddy and his family had one of their worst experiences at a food joint in Hyderabad. On Wednesday they went shopping at Punjagutta’s Central Mall. Tired after the shopping, they went to the Subway outlet in the mall, where Vamshi’s daughter ordered a cold fountain drink. However, when sipping on the drink she felt something odd in her mouth. On removing the substance, she realized that it was a cockroach. Shocked, Vamshi opened the cup to find four more live cockroaches in the drink.
An angered Vamshi tried confronting the staff and then went into their kitchen as the staff allegedly didn’t answer his queries. He was further appalled when he allegedly found the entire kitchen infested with cockroaches and also found the staff reusing lids and cups.
Vamshi later filed a complaint at the Punjagutta
police station and also with the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC)
food safety department. Following the complaint, the department officials said
they would inspect the outlet. Food Safety Inspector Sudhakar Reddy told TNM,
“We are now going to inspect the place. Appropriate action will be taken if the
complaint is true.”
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open