According to sources Prince Harry, who marries US former actress Meghan Markle on Saturday, has been transformed in recent years from an angry young man into one of the British royal family's greatest assets. Meanwhile the younger son of the heir to the throne Prince Charles and the late Diana, princess of Wales, the 33 year old has always struggled with his role and for much of his youth seemed to want nothing more than to escape.
Accordingly he spent 10 years in the British army, serving 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan, but hit the headlines for his partying and his outspoken criticism of the media. Recently the prince has rebuilt his reputation, however, through his charity work with veterans and by taking on more duties from his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II.
in a remarkably candid interview last year, the prince admitted he came
"very close to a complete breakdown on numerous occasions". Moreover he
turned a corner and in July 2016 met Markle, a US television star, on a blind
date set up by a mutual friend and hence their transatlantic romance quickly
blossomed. Further Harry still gets himself in scrapes, including telling
Newsweek magazine that he did not think anyone in the royal family wanted to be
India moving towards 5G: PM Modi New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said the country’s telecom sector has revived from its period of “darkness” and are among the fastest growing sectors in the country. Meanwhile when speaking at the foundation stone laying ceremony of the India International Convention and Expo Centre here
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD