According to sources Prince Harry, who marries US former actress Meghan Markle on Saturday, has been transformed in recent years from an angry young man into one of the British royal family's greatest assets. Meanwhile the younger son of the heir to the throne Prince Charles and the late Diana, princess of Wales, the 33 year old has always struggled with his role and for much of his youth seemed to want nothing more than to escape.
Accordingly he spent 10 years in the British army, serving 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan, but hit the headlines for his partying and his outspoken criticism of the media. Recently the prince has rebuilt his reputation, however, through his charity work with veterans and by taking on more duties from his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II.
in a remarkably candid interview last year, the prince admitted he came
"very close to a complete breakdown on numerous occasions". Moreover he
turned a corner and in July 2016 met Markle, a US television star, on a blind
date set up by a mutual friend and hence their transatlantic romance quickly
blossomed. Further Harry still gets himself in scrapes, including telling
Newsweek magazine that he did not think anyone in the royal family wanted to be
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day