Washington sources reported that we thank President Trump for taking action to disentangle taxpayers from the abortion business," said Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of Susan B. Anthony List, an anti-abortion group. Accordingly the Federal funds are already barred from directly financing abortions, but clinics have been able to obtain public money for their other activities, such as consultations, contraception and screenings for sexually transmitted diseases.
Meanwhile the proposed policy "would ensure that taxpayers do not indirectly fund abortions," a White House statement said. Recently the Health and Human Services Department launched a regulatory process cutting funding for health centres that do not have different locations for their family planning and abortion services. Furthermore the Trump administration wants to separate abortion from family planning.
Moreover by requiring clinics to have different locations not just
separate finances between their abortion and non-abortion services creates a
new obstacle for them to secure federal funding. A White House statement read "The
administration's announcement today of a proposed rule on Title X family
planning program fulfils President Donald J. Trump's promise to continue to
improve women's health and ensure that federal funds are not used to fund the
abortion industry in violation of the law".
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018