Washington sources reported that we thank President Trump for taking action to disentangle taxpayers from the abortion business," said Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of Susan B. Anthony List, an anti-abortion group. Accordingly the Federal funds are already barred from directly financing abortions, but clinics have been able to obtain public money for their other activities, such as consultations, contraception and screenings for sexually transmitted diseases.
Meanwhile the proposed policy "would ensure that taxpayers do not indirectly fund abortions," a White House statement said. Recently the Health and Human Services Department launched a regulatory process cutting funding for health centres that do not have different locations for their family planning and abortion services. Furthermore the Trump administration wants to separate abortion from family planning.
Moreover by requiring clinics to have different locations not just
separate finances between their abortion and non-abortion services creates a
new obstacle for them to secure federal funding. A White House statement read "The
administration's announcement today of a proposed rule on Title X family
planning program fulfils President Donald J. Trump's promise to continue to
improve women's health and ensure that federal funds are not used to fund the
abortion industry in violation of the law".
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai