Bengaluru sources reported that in a turn of high-octane political events, BS Yeddyurappa has admitted his failure to gather required numbers to form the government and announced to quit as Chief Minister of Karnataka. As per report in an emotional speech, teary-eyed Yeddyurappa claimed he wanted to do a lot for the people of Karnataka but couldn't due to lack of numbers.
Meanwhile he alleged that he is resigning for the CM post due to "un ethical" coalition of Congress and JD(S). Yeddyurappa further alleged that this is against to the will of the people of Karnataka. Moreover as soon as Yedyyurappa completed his speech, he left to the Raj Bhavan to submit his resignation to Governor Vajubhai Vala. BJP MLAs followed him with a sad faces.
Furthermore with this, stage is all set for
Kumaraswamy to become the new Chief Minister of Karnataka. Kumaraswamy,
Congress senior leader and ex minister Shivakumar are all smiles with no hurdles
for Congress-JD(S) combine. Moreover delighted with this, MLAs of Congress and
JD(S) have stayed in Vidhan Sabha and shown victory symbols.
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?