As per report the monsoon rains are set to arrive in India, with Kerala receiving the first showers on May 29. Meanwhile the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said India is set to get a normal monsoon this year, with average rainfall likely to be 97% essential for the economy. Meanwhile this year’s prediction for a normal monsoon by the IMD is the third in succession in the last three years and however, rains had ended below normal last year.
Moreover when commenting on the advance of monsoon over the Andaman Sea, the IMD on Friday said, “The south-west monsoon advances over the Andaman Sea normally around May 20 with a standard deviation of about one week. Furthermore conditions are likely to become favorable for the advance of south-west monsoon into some parts of Andaman Sea and south-east Bay of Bengal around May 23.
Met also said “The southwest monsoon will mark the beginning
of the rainy season as it progresses northward, the heat marred region will
experience relief from scorching summer”. As per report "The southwest
monsoon is expected to set in over Kerala on May 29 with a model error of
plus-minus four days". Further a figure between 96 to 104% is considered
normal monsoon. Monsoon season normally extends from June 1 to September 30.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?