London sources reported that according to a media report estimated 1.9 billion people tuned in to watch Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's star studded royal wedding at the iconic St George's Chapel in Windsor Castle. Accordingly Prince Harry, 33, and Meghan, 36, exchanged vows at the Chapel yesterday in presence of 600 guests, including the Queen.
As per report "Meghan Markle and Prince Harry joined hands and exchanged vows in front of the archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, and an estimated 1.9 billion people watching the royal wedding on television around the world". Moreover an estimated 100,000 people turned out to see the couple, the new Duke and Duchess of Sussex, as they sat in an open-top Ascot Landau for a carriage procession through Windsor.
Furthermore guests at the wedding included
celebrities such as talk show host Oprah Winfrey, tennis star Serena Williams,
actor George Clooney and his wife Amal, footballer David Beckham and his wife
Victoria and singer Elton John, who later performed at the lunchtime reception.
Media reports stated that the couple will live in Nottingham Cottage at Kensington
Palace, where their neighbors will be Prince William and Kate Duke and Duchess
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know