It has been found that the key behind BJP withdrawing their rule in Karnataka even without entering the floor test happens to be the released audios of BJP leaders negotiating with Congress and JDS leaders. Congress had used specially designed android applications to record the conversations. Till yesterday morning, it was believed that BS Yeddyurappa had the idea and confidence of proving majority in the floor test.
However it was post the release of an audio of his conversation with a congress MLA that he had a change of mind. Besides, day before yesterday saw the release of another audio clip of BJP's Somasekara Reddy involved in negotiations. With Reddy's conversations where he had offered 100 crores for joining BJP becoming viral, Congress used it as a weapon to destroy BJP plans.
Though BJP dismissed the audio
evidence as fake ones, Congress released other audios as well, this time
featuring Yeddy himself, totally shaking the BJP fort. With so much pressure
mounting on the party as well as Yeddyurappa, the party had decided to not even
enter the floor test, and forced Yeddyurappa to resign, and ultimately has lead
to Kumarasamy lead Congress all set to form the government on Wednesday.
The congress strategy of installing apps that automatically recorded phone
calls, had worked big time in their favor, perfectly thwarting the plans of
PMK ropes in an actor! A significant event has happened in the history of Pattali Makkal katchi party, and it is that the party has given an important role to actor Ranjith. Doctor Ramadoss, the leader of PMK has been a leader who fights for the rights of farmers, fights for the language, and with huge experience in politics, had also been conferred the doctorate.
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height