It has been found that the key behind BJP withdrawing their rule in Karnataka even without entering the floor test happens to be the released audios of BJP leaders negotiating with Congress and JDS leaders. Congress had used specially designed android applications to record the conversations. Till yesterday morning, it was believed that BS Yeddyurappa had the idea and confidence of proving majority in the floor test.
However it was post the release of an audio of his conversation with a congress MLA that he had a change of mind. Besides, day before yesterday saw the release of another audio clip of BJP's Somasekara Reddy involved in negotiations. With Reddy's conversations where he had offered 100 crores for joining BJP becoming viral, Congress used it as a weapon to destroy BJP plans.
Though BJP dismissed the audio
evidence as fake ones, Congress released other audios as well, this time
featuring Yeddy himself, totally shaking the BJP fort. With so much pressure
mounting on the party as well as Yeddyurappa, the party had decided to not even
enter the floor test, and forced Yeddyurappa to resign, and ultimately has lead
to Kumarasamy lead Congress all set to form the government on Wednesday.
The congress strategy of installing apps that automatically recorded phone
calls, had worked big time in their favor, perfectly thwarting the plans of
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?