It has been found that the key behind BJP withdrawing their rule in Karnataka even without entering the floor test happens to be the released audios of BJP leaders negotiating with Congress and JDS leaders. Congress had used specially designed android applications to record the conversations. Till yesterday morning, it was believed that BS Yeddyurappa had the idea and confidence of proving majority in the floor test.
However it was post the release of an audio of his conversation with a congress MLA that he had a change of mind. Besides, day before yesterday saw the release of another audio clip of BJP's Somasekara Reddy involved in negotiations. With Reddy's conversations where he had offered 100 crores for joining BJP becoming viral, Congress used it as a weapon to destroy BJP plans.
Though BJP dismissed the audio
evidence as fake ones, Congress released other audios as well, this time
featuring Yeddy himself, totally shaking the BJP fort. With so much pressure
mounting on the party as well as Yeddyurappa, the party had decided to not even
enter the floor test, and forced Yeddyurappa to resign, and ultimately has lead
to Kumarasamy lead Congress all set to form the government on Wednesday.
The congress strategy of installing apps that automatically recorded phone
calls, had worked big time in their favor, perfectly thwarting the plans of
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli