In a recent unanticipated attack by the Maoists in Chattisgarh, 6 defense force officers who were involved in regular rounds were killed. Additional defense teams have been posted to the location where the Maoist attack took place. As a usual practice, the defense personnel were involved in regular rounds around Sholnar village, in Dhandavatta district of Chattisgarh.
During the rounds, in an unexpected manner, a bomb planted underground exploded all of a sudden, killing 6 of the defense team on the spot. Two more soldiers who were badly injured were admitted to the Raipur government hospital immediately.
As said by the Naxal elimination
Police force officers, additional forces have been deployed to search and
capture the Naxals in the spot where the attack took place. The officials have
further added that a special investigation team will be formed to investigate
the deaths and the explosion case. It has also been revealed that the Naxalites
have confiscated the arms held by the killed defense personnel.
Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu Accordingly life in Jammu and Kashmir was adversely affected on Friday due to a protest shutdown called against the terror strike in the valley in which 45 CRPF personnel were killed in a suicide attack. Meanwhile the shutdown has been called by the Jammu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI), an influential body of local traders and industrialists.
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?