In a recent unanticipated attack by the Maoists in Chattisgarh, 6 defense force officers who were involved in regular rounds were killed. Additional defense teams have been posted to the location where the Maoist attack took place. As a usual practice, the defense personnel were involved in regular rounds around Sholnar village, in Dhandavatta district of Chattisgarh.
During the rounds, in an unexpected manner, a bomb planted underground exploded all of a sudden, killing 6 of the defense team on the spot. Two more soldiers who were badly injured were admitted to the Raipur government hospital immediately.
As said by the Naxal elimination
Police force officers, additional forces have been deployed to search and
capture the Naxals in the spot where the attack took place. The officials have
further added that a special investigation team will be formed to investigate
the deaths and the explosion case. It has also been revealed that the Naxalites
have confiscated the arms held by the killed defense personnel.
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?