According to sources for the first time ever, Congress has acted in time. Even before the complete results are out, it started negotiations with JD(S). In order to stop Modi juggernaut in South, Congress decided to offer unconditional support to Kumaraswamy and offered him the CM post. This has worked brilliantly. The proactive measures of Congress has played vital role in this entire episode of Kar'Nataka'.
Meanwhile the twist in the entire tale is Congress knocking the doors of the Supreme Court at midnight. The SC bench convened in the wee hours and heard the petition filed by the Congress and JD(S) combine. Though the SC didn't stop the swearing-in ceremony of Yeddyurappa, it has given a major blow to him by ordering to go for the Floor Test in 24 hours.
Patriarch Deve Gowda said to have made an emotional appeal to all his party
MLAs requesting that this would be his last election and would like to see his
son Kumaraswamy as the Chief Minister. Deve Gowda's emotional request said to
have moved JD(S) MLAs who decided not to switch over to BJP even when huge
offers came in from the Saffron leaders.
Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize? Chennai sources stated that day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the ambitious Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) Ayushman Bharat health insurance scheme, BJP State president Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan has said she has nominated the PM for the Nobel Peace Prize and appealed to the people to join her.
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel