As per report and survey result released by the Centre for Media Studies on corruption in 13 states in India, Tamilnadu has been ranked No. 1 shocking many. Meanwhile the newly formed Telangana has followed Tamilnadu taking many by surprise. Moreover this is after KCR and KTR's repeated statements that they're bringing transparency in governance in the new state. To the surprise of all, as per the CMS, the corruption in Tamilnadu and Telangana is more than Bihar. Media reports added that Andhra Pradesh has been placed at No. 4 in corruption in the survey.
Accordingly the 'India Corruption Study' conducted by the Centre For Media Studies covered more than 2,000 households from over 200 rural and urban clusters of 13 states Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Delhi, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh and Bengal.
Moreover the report covered
11 public services public distribution system (PDS), electricity, health,
school education, water supply , banking services, police, judicial services,
land/housing and transport and Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment
Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS, only rural). Furthermore the survey said people
had to pay a bribe even for getting basic identification documents as seven per
cent paid a bribe to get an Aadhaar card and three per cent to get a voter ID
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India