As per report and survey result released by the Centre for Media Studies on corruption in 13 states in India, Tamilnadu has been ranked No. 1 shocking many. Meanwhile the newly formed Telangana has followed Tamilnadu taking many by surprise. Moreover this is after KCR and KTR's repeated statements that they're bringing transparency in governance in the new state. To the surprise of all, as per the CMS, the corruption in Tamilnadu and Telangana is more than Bihar. Media reports added that Andhra Pradesh has been placed at No. 4 in corruption in the survey.
Accordingly the 'India Corruption Study' conducted by the Centre For Media Studies covered more than 2,000 households from over 200 rural and urban clusters of 13 states Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Delhi, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh and Bengal.
Moreover the report covered
11 public services public distribution system (PDS), electricity, health,
school education, water supply , banking services, police, judicial services,
land/housing and transport and Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment
Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS, only rural). Furthermore the survey said people
had to pay a bribe even for getting basic identification documents as seven per
cent paid a bribe to get an Aadhaar card and three per cent to get a voter ID
Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction! Balapur Ganesh laddu has set a new record this year in the auctions as it fetched Rs.16.6 Lakhs! Srinivas Gupta of Arya-Vysya committee has owned the Laddu after a huge competition in this auction...
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!