Accordingly as soon as Yeddyurappa announced to offer his resignation to his Chief Minister post, he along with his MLAs has walked out of the Vidhan Sabha, the Karnataka Assembly, even as the National Anthem Jana Gana Mana is being played out. Even though Yeddyurappa was on his way to submit his resignation to Governor, he was still the Chief Minister when he had walked out of the house along with his newly elected MLAs when Jana Gana Mana was playing.
Meanwhile Congress and JD(S) MLAs stood in the house when the National Anthem was playing, BJP MLAs, who were in despair for losing power, walked out not noticing that Jana Gana Mana was being played. Furthermore the Congress president Rahul Gandhi has hit back at the BJP over its "utter disrespect" towards the National Anthem.
Media reports stated
that there is no institution in this country that is worthy of the respect of
Narendra Modi, Amit Shah. And they believe that every single institution can be
destroyed and stepped upon by them," Rahul lashed out at Modi and Amit
Shah. Moreover when talking about BJP's entire exercise in Karnataka
episode, Rahul in his scathing attack blamed Modi of authorizing corruption. He
encourages corruption. Pradhan Mantri brashtachar hain. (He is corruption).
Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter Los Angeles sources stated that President Donald Trump likely had a free speech right to make a Twitter comment disputing allegations by adult film actress Stormy Daniels, a federal judge said on Monday, indicating he was inclined to dismiss her defamation lawsuit against Trump. Meanwhile Daniels, whose real name
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!