Accordingly as soon as Yeddyurappa announced to offer his resignation to his Chief Minister post, he along with his MLAs has walked out of the Vidhan Sabha, the Karnataka Assembly, even as the National Anthem Jana Gana Mana is being played out. Even though Yeddyurappa was on his way to submit his resignation to Governor, he was still the Chief Minister when he had walked out of the house along with his newly elected MLAs when Jana Gana Mana was playing.
Meanwhile Congress and JD(S) MLAs stood in the house when the National Anthem was playing, BJP MLAs, who were in despair for losing power, walked out not noticing that Jana Gana Mana was being played. Furthermore the Congress president Rahul Gandhi has hit back at the BJP over its "utter disrespect" towards the National Anthem.
Media reports stated
that there is no institution in this country that is worthy of the respect of
Narendra Modi, Amit Shah. And they believe that every single institution can be
destroyed and stepped upon by them," Rahul lashed out at Modi and Amit
Shah. Moreover when talking about BJP's entire exercise in Karnataka
episode, Rahul in his scathing attack blamed Modi of authorizing corruption. He
encourages corruption. Pradhan Mantri brashtachar hain. (He is corruption).
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India