Telugu industry’s actor cum politician Pawan Kalyan on Sunday began his 45 day tour across Andhra Pradesh, starting from Ichchapuram town in Srikakulam district on Sunday. According to sources Pawan began the day with special prayers by offering a 'Gangamma puja' at Kapaskuddi before he traveled to the town with a convoy of cars. Meanwhile after offering prayers, he addressed locals near the beach as slogans demanding that the Jana Sena party head be made Chief Minister rang in the air.
Moreover many held placards supporting Pawan Kalyan, while others waved party flags and moreover elaborate arrangements were also made for Pawan to speak to the public at the Surangi Rajavari Grounds at 4 pm on Sunday, after which he will spend the night in Ichchapuram. Moreover dubbed the Jana Sena Porata Yatra, the tour will see a mix of walkathons (padayatra), public meetings and road shows.
Furthermore he said the
aim of this yatra is to highlight the issue of Special Category Status (SCS) to
Andhra Pradesh and also to highlight the several promises made by the Centre
during the state’s bifurcation. Moreover according to media reports, the Jana
Sena party chief is expected to continue touring the district over the next few
days, even scheduling a visit to Srikakulam city, following which he would
enter Vizianagaram district before next week.
AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal! Justice AK Sikri has rejected the central government position at the Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal (CSAT). CBI director Alok Verma was ousted from his post last week, with AK Sikri being an important member of the vigilance committee that was headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and this was the committee that decided to remove
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!