Telugu industry’s actor cum politician Pawan Kalyan on Sunday began his 45 day tour across Andhra Pradesh, starting from Ichchapuram town in Srikakulam district on Sunday. According to sources Pawan began the day with special prayers by offering a 'Gangamma puja' at Kapaskuddi before he traveled to the town with a convoy of cars. Meanwhile after offering prayers, he addressed locals near the beach as slogans demanding that the Jana Sena party head be made Chief Minister rang in the air.
Moreover many held placards supporting Pawan Kalyan, while others waved party flags and moreover elaborate arrangements were also made for Pawan to speak to the public at the Surangi Rajavari Grounds at 4 pm on Sunday, after which he will spend the night in Ichchapuram. Moreover dubbed the Jana Sena Porata Yatra, the tour will see a mix of walkathons (padayatra), public meetings and road shows.
Furthermore he said the
aim of this yatra is to highlight the issue of Special Category Status (SCS) to
Andhra Pradesh and also to highlight the several promises made by the Centre
during the state’s bifurcation. Moreover according to media reports, the Jana
Sena party chief is expected to continue touring the district over the next few
days, even scheduling a visit to Srikakulam city, following which he would
enter Vizianagaram district before next week.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers