Beijing sources reported that a Chinese university has apologized and lifted a ban on girls wearing miniskirts and hot pants in the library, revoking a regulation imposed over a student’s complaint that such clothes were “harmful to the study atmosphere and are a form of sexual harassment”. Recently the cancelled regulation had banned girl students from wearing pants or skirts shorter than 50 centimeters.
Meanwhile the regulation came into effect after a complaint was filed by a male student, alleging miniskirts were “harmful to the study atmosphere and are a form of sexual harassment”. Accordingly miniskirts and hot pants may be worn at the library, the university said in a statement after revoking the regulation that had banned them.
State-run Global Times quoted the Human Agricultural University statement
as saying “We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience brought by our
recent work". Moreover it is now fine for students to wear fashionable
clothes as long as they are not solely wearing briefs, an unnamed staff member
at the library of Human Agricultural University said. A net user posted on Sina
Weibo, which is akin to micro-blogging site twitter “Sexual harassment means
that you need to make an unwelcome sexual invitation".
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know