According to sources Hyderabad-based electric vehicle startup Gayam Motor Works has partnered with Hyderabad-based herbal tea startup ChaiGuru to deliver the latter’s products using GMW’s electric vehicles. Meanwhile GMW, which counts Uber, BigBasket, Flipkart, Grofers, Gati, Chittoor Police, GVMC, Govt of AP and Telangana and Central American Police among its customers, has designed e-autos from the ground up for food truck applications.
As per report ChaiGuru will now use these vehicles as mobile outlets across different locations in the city to display and dispense their beverages. GMW’s electric bikes will also be used to meet ChaiGuru’s online and offline orders. It was founded by Rahul Gayam with his brother Raja Gayam in 2012, GMW has developed the world’s first electric auto rickshaw with Li-Ion battery and a proprietary battery technology and management system.
Meanwhile as against diesel rickshaws which have a running cost of Rs 3.5/km,
the Smart Auto has a running cost of only Rs 0.50/km. It makes products that
are free from preservatives, added flavors and come in bleach free bags. Its
product range includes Araku Chai, Kuti The coffee Leaf tea, EM Tea early
morning tea and Rosella tea.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees