According to sources Hyderabad-based electric vehicle startup Gayam Motor Works has partnered with Hyderabad-based herbal tea startup ChaiGuru to deliver the latter’s products using GMW’s electric vehicles. Meanwhile GMW, which counts Uber, BigBasket, Flipkart, Grofers, Gati, Chittoor Police, GVMC, Govt of AP and Telangana and Central American Police among its customers, has designed e-autos from the ground up for food truck applications.
As per report ChaiGuru will now use these vehicles as mobile outlets across different locations in the city to display and dispense their beverages. GMW’s electric bikes will also be used to meet ChaiGuru’s online and offline orders. It was founded by Rahul Gayam with his brother Raja Gayam in 2012, GMW has developed the world’s first electric auto rickshaw with Li-Ion battery and a proprietary battery technology and management system.
Meanwhile as against diesel rickshaws which have a running cost of Rs 3.5/km,
the Smart Auto has a running cost of only Rs 0.50/km. It makes products that
are free from preservatives, added flavors and come in bleach free bags. Its
product range includes Araku Chai, Kuti The coffee Leaf tea, EM Tea early
morning tea and Rosella tea.
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities