A congress MLA revealing that the horse trading audio evidence involving BJP was a lie, has sent the whole Karnataka political fraternity into shock. On May 17, BS Yeddyurappa of the BJP had sworn in as the Chief Minister of Karnataka. Though he had sworn in, since BJP had won only 104 seats, and was lacking the majority, it was expected that the party might be involved in negotiations and horse trading, to acquire MLAs from congress.
While the Congress and JDS MLAs were prevented from entering into negotiations by getting locked in resorts in Karnataka, a different incident had happened. Congress party had released 4 audio clips of BJP party members talking with Congress party people to lure them.
There was an audio where a BJP MLA, Vijayendra had negotiated with a Congress MLA's wife to vote for Yeddyurappa, while also offering 15 crores or minister post. In such a scenario, Congress MLA Sivaram Hebbur has revealed that the audio of BJP party members Vijayendra and Puttasamy speaking to his wife was fake, and said that it was not his wife's voice, also condemning the audio release by Congress.
Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize? Chennai sources stated that day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the ambitious Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) Ayushman Bharat health insurance scheme, BJP State president Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan has said she has nominated the PM for the Nobel Peace Prize and appealed to the people to join her.
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel