A congress MLA revealing that the horse trading audio evidence involving BJP was a lie, has sent the whole Karnataka political fraternity into shock. On May 17, BS Yeddyurappa of the BJP had sworn in as the Chief Minister of Karnataka. Though he had sworn in, since BJP had won only 104 seats, and was lacking the majority, it was expected that the party might be involved in negotiations and horse trading, to acquire MLAs from congress.
While the Congress and JDS MLAs were prevented from entering into negotiations by getting locked in resorts in Karnataka, a different incident had happened. Congress party had released 4 audio clips of BJP party members talking with Congress party people to lure them.
There was an audio where a BJP MLA, Vijayendra had negotiated with a Congress MLA's wife to vote for Yeddyurappa, while also offering 15 crores or minister post. In such a scenario, Congress MLA Sivaram Hebbur has revealed that the audio of BJP party members Vijayendra and Puttasamy speaking to his wife was fake, and said that it was not his wife's voice, also condemning the audio release by Congress.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India