The legendary actor Kamal Hassan's political party Makkal Needhi Maiam is all set to face a test, as the election commission has given out a notification stating that anyone opposing the recognition of MNM as a political party can file their disagreement before May 31.
Ulaganayagan Kamal Hassan, had been very vocal about the functioning of the TN Government and had been hinting of a political entry always, He had finally announced his political party Makkal needhi Maiam on a event held on February 21, and had also announced his party symbol and unveiled its flag. Following this, the actor had applied to the election commission for registration of MNM as a political party, and also its symbol, in the month of March.
Now, the Election commission has
looked into and processed the petition and has now given a notification.
According to the notification of the election commission, anyone opposing the
recognition of Makkal Needhi Maiam as a political party can file their
opposition petition before May 31. The notification has been published in
newspapers, as per the election commission directives.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post