The legendary actor Kamal Hassan's political party Makkal Needhi Maiam is all set to face a test, as the election commission has given out a notification stating that anyone opposing the recognition of MNM as a political party can file their disagreement before May 31.
Ulaganayagan Kamal Hassan, had been very vocal about the functioning of the TN Government and had been hinting of a political entry always, He had finally announced his political party Makkal needhi Maiam on a event held on February 21, and had also announced his party symbol and unveiled its flag. Following this, the actor had applied to the election commission for registration of MNM as a political party, and also its symbol, in the month of March.
Now, the Election commission has
looked into and processed the petition and has now given a notification.
According to the notification of the election commission, anyone opposing the
recognition of Makkal Needhi Maiam as a political party can file their
opposition petition before May 31. The notification has been published in
newspapers, as per the election commission directives.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day