Police have arrested a criminal who had killed a servant girl as she had demanded her salary to be paid. Manjith, a resident of Jharkhand, along with his friends had been involved in the practice of luring young girls, promising them jobs and good salary, and taking them to Delhi.
He had joined the girls in household works in different places of Delhi, and had been living happily, with their salary. 3 years ago, Manjith had taken a 13 year old girl to Delhi, and after joining her in a job, he had spent all her salary money for himself without giving it to her family. As he girl came to know this, she had questioned Manjith, following which it became an argument.
The fight ultimately ended with
Manjith and his friends hacking the girl to death, and later the pieces of her
body were found in sewage, and were identified by cops. Following the
investigations by the cops and with the help of CCTV evidences, Manjith was
arrested, and it was revealed that one Manjith's team happens to be a woman,
and that they are absconding. Manjith has now been arrested and the hunt is on
to nab the other criminals.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open