Amaravathi sources made a statement that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu yesterday held a teleconference with all the officials of all the 13 districts with respect to Neeru-Pragati scheme. Meanwhile during the telecon, the CM reviewed the progress of the Neeru-Pragati scheme.
Meanwhile everything seemed to be normal till Chandrababu Naidu gave some startling instructions. Furthermore to the utter shock of all the officials, he instructed them to work on ways and means of bringing down the temperature in the state by at least 10 degrees.
Media report stated that it would be relevant to
point out that Andhra Pradesh has been reeling under heat wave conditions for
the past few days with sizzling summer temperatures keeping people indoors.
Furthermore the bemused officials were wondering what they could do to reduce
the heat outdoors.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar