Amaravathi sources made a statement that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu yesterday held a teleconference with all the officials of all the 13 districts with respect to Neeru-Pragati scheme. Meanwhile during the telecon, the CM reviewed the progress of the Neeru-Pragati scheme.
Meanwhile everything seemed to be normal till Chandrababu Naidu gave some startling instructions. Furthermore to the utter shock of all the officials, he instructed them to work on ways and means of bringing down the temperature in the state by at least 10 degrees.
Media report stated that it would be relevant to
point out that Andhra Pradesh has been reeling under heat wave conditions for
the past few days with sizzling summer temperatures keeping people indoors.
Furthermore the bemused officials were wondering what they could do to reduce
the heat outdoors.
Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad? Accordingly Sharmila, who had earlier headed the Telangana unit of YCP, is nowhere in the scene now in the Telangana polls. Meanwhile Jagan has announced that YCP would stay away from the Telangana elections, the move said to have irked Sharmila and her followers in the party.
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!