Amaravathi sources made a statement that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu yesterday held a teleconference with all the officials of all the 13 districts with respect to Neeru-Pragati scheme. Meanwhile during the telecon, the CM reviewed the progress of the Neeru-Pragati scheme.
Meanwhile everything seemed to be normal till Chandrababu Naidu gave some startling instructions. Furthermore to the utter shock of all the officials, he instructed them to work on ways and means of bringing down the temperature in the state by at least 10 degrees.
Media report stated that it would be relevant to
point out that Andhra Pradesh has been reeling under heat wave conditions for
the past few days with sizzling summer temperatures keeping people indoors.
Furthermore the bemused officials were wondering what they could do to reduce
the heat outdoors.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open