We all would know about The Jallianwala Bagh massacre where British Army fired rifles into a crowd of Indians. This incident happened on April 13,
Director Gowtham and Politician Maniarasan have now compared this Jallianwala Bagh Massacre with the Sterlite Protests as the Policemen themselves have fired and killed 3 innocent people. Minister Jayakumar has defended the gun firing by saying that it has happened due to unavoidable situations.
The whole people of Thoothukudi are venting their rage against the Government and the Police who are hitting them and not acting against the factory. Meanwhile, DGP Rajendran has requested the people of Thoothukudi to stay calm as the situation is under control.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million