According to sources ever since Ramana Deekshitulu has been relieved from his duties as the TTD chief priest considering his past record and age, the controversial priest has been leveling allegations and accusations against the TTD board that controls India's richest temple and the ruling TDP. Meanwhile among his several allegations, the top allegation was missing of a pink diamond belonging to the temple shrine which he claimed that it was recently auctioned in Geneva for whopping Rs 500 Crore.
Moreover TTD EO Anil Kumar Singhal has responded on the whole controversy and stated that the TTD board is ready to publicly display the jewels amid heavy security. Furthermore when strongly responding to Ramana Deekshitulu's series of allegations which he had not raised when he was the head priest, former IAS and Vice Chairman of AP Planning Commission Kutumba Rao too stated that not a single penny of the Tirumala Devasthanam funds is misused.
Moreover when clarifying on the allegation of Ramana Deekshitulu that Rs
10 Crore of Tirumala funds is diverted, he set the record straight that the
funds were used for the development of Onti Mitta Temple in Kadapa that was
brought under the umbrella of TTD and its development is a responsibility of
the Tirumala temple shrine. Further CM Chandrababu Naidu directed the TTD board
members and other concerned officials to respond and clarify on the allegations
raised by Ramana Deekshitulu.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India