The carelessness and the irresponsibility of the government are the main reasons for the mistakes happening in the state, opined actor and chief of Makkal Needhi Maiam Kamal Hassan, during a press interaction where he had condemned the shooting of innocents in Thoothukudi. As the protest of public of Thoothukudi against Sterlite and demanding its ban reached its 100th day, violence erupted.
Following the unexpected violence in the protest, the cops resorted to usage of even more violent ways, as they shot dead more than 13 innocent protesters. Many other common public were brutally attacked and are admitted in hospitals with life threatening injuries. The whole of Thoothukudi city is in tense situation as to when and where attacks might happen, and whom the police might kill next.
In such a situation, Makkal Needhi
Maiam president Kamal Hassan has condemned the attacks on people and their
killing, while questioning, who gave the rights to kill people who came to
protest. He said that the irresponsible and inefficient government had ignored
people when they protested peacefully, and added that citizens are not to be
blamed, but they lose lives every time - earlier because of a factory, now
because of a government shooting order.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue