Bengaluru sources reported that JDS’ chief ministerial candidate HD Kumaraswamy on Monday said he had called Rajinikanth "to come over and see for himself" the conditions of reservoirs in Karnataka and only thereafter make any claims of Cauvery releases to Tamilnadu. Meanwhile when reporters here asked him about the Tamil superstar’s request to the new Karnataka government for Cauvery releases, Kumaraswamy said, “He had invited Rajinikanth to come here and look at the condition of our reservoirs, where the water is just not sufficient and is sure he will understand”.
Media reports added that Rajinikanth had made the request for water on Sunday and quick to respond, Kumaraswamy shock back “If there is really water here, it is possible for us to give and requested Rajinikanth, please come and see for you the situation in our dams, what is happening to our farmers. And after that, if you still want water, then let us discuss”.
Moreover on the political front, the JDS’ CM candidate should be pretty
happy with the superstar’s reaction to the Karnataka developments leading to
the JDS-Congress coalition government. Furthermore Rajinikanth had called it
"a win for democracy" while slamming the BJP and Governor Vajubhai
Vala, whose actions he said were “mockery of democracy”.
PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections Chennai sources stated that deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam announced on Tuesday the Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) will support the AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in the forthcoming general elections. As per report the PMK will contest on six Lok Sabha seats and will be given one Rajya Sabha seat and the PMK, has a support base in northern Tamilnadu, especially among the OBC Vanniyar community.
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan