According to sources Janata Dal (Secular) leader HD Kumaraswamy’s swearing-in as the Chief Minister of Karnataka on Wednesday despite not getting the majority in the recently held assembly elections to showcase its strength as parties set sight on the equations ahead of the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. Media reports added that the event is set to turn into a mega anti-BJP show with top leaders of the opposition block set to mark their presence at the ceremony on the steps of Vidhan Soudha at 4:30 pm where Governor Vajubhai Vala will administer the oath of office and secrecy to the 58 year old politician.
Meanwhile the guest list for the ceremony includes heavyweights like UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi and Congress President Rahul Gandhi among others. Accordingly the Congress party has already confirmed that both the leaders will attend Kumaraswamy’s swearing-in on Wednesday.
Furthermore West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata
Banerjee, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, Andhra Pradesh CM
Chandrababu Naidu, Telangana CM Chandrashekhar Rao are among others who have
been invited to be part of the swearing-in ceremony of the new JD(S)-Congress
government. Former Uttar Pradesh CMs Akhilesh Yadav and Mayawati
are also expected to attend the event. It was added that Tamilnadu DMK
Chief MK. Stalin will not participate in the ceremony due to Sterlite issue.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?