According to sources Nara Lokesh in his latest speech at the Dharma Porata Sabha against the 'Betrayal Conspiracy Politics' of the Centre, Lokesh said that what happened to BJP in Karnataka was just a trailer and a full cinema would be seen in 2019. Meanwhile he said Telugu voters in Karnataka have voted against BJP upon AP CM Chandrababu Naidu's plea. Moreover he said Telugu voters have played huge role in stopping BJP coming to power by reducing their majority.
Media reports added that Lokesh said TDP had collaborated with BJP in 2014 hoping that the new government at the Centre would help AP, but in vain. Moreover in a scathing attack, Lokesh said BJP can't even win at least 10 Panchayat seats in AP. Moreover Lokesh said TDP has stood by the Mitra Dharma and accused BJP of backstabbing TDP by joining hands with 'Thieves' (YSRCP).
Lokesh said Naidu has waived off Rs 24,000 Crore
crop loans. He also said the present government has increased pension by
multiple times and is providing to nearly half-crore of population and also said
the state government is also introducing stipend to unemployed youth very soon.
Furthermore Lokesh said 16,000 kms of CC roads have been laid in AP in the last
three years and he said he is proud of such rapid development as IT &
Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi New Delhi sources stated that Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi asking that India and Pakistan resume dialogue that has been suspended since 2015. In the letter addressing the PM as "Modi Sahab", Imran Khan also suggests a meeting between the foreign ministers of the two countries. Meanwhile the new Pakistan prime minister wrote Pakistan "remains ready" to discuss terrorism.
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name