According to sources Nara Lokesh in his latest speech at the Dharma Porata Sabha against the 'Betrayal Conspiracy Politics' of the Centre, Lokesh said that what happened to BJP in Karnataka was just a trailer and a full cinema would be seen in 2019. Meanwhile he said Telugu voters in Karnataka have voted against BJP upon AP CM Chandrababu Naidu's plea. Moreover he said Telugu voters have played huge role in stopping BJP coming to power by reducing their majority.
Media reports added that Lokesh said TDP had collaborated with BJP in 2014 hoping that the new government at the Centre would help AP, but in vain. Moreover in a scathing attack, Lokesh said BJP can't even win at least 10 Panchayat seats in AP. Moreover Lokesh said TDP has stood by the Mitra Dharma and accused BJP of backstabbing TDP by joining hands with 'Thieves' (YSRCP).
Lokesh said Naidu has waived off Rs 24,000 Crore
crop loans. He also said the present government has increased pension by
multiple times and is providing to nearly half-crore of population and also said
the state government is also introducing stipend to unemployed youth very soon.
Furthermore Lokesh said 16,000 kms of CC roads have been laid in AP in the last
three years and he said he is proud of such rapid development as IT &
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?