According to sources Vaishnav, 21, was pursuing third year medical course in Medicity Medical College. Earlier on Tuesday night, he collapsed suddenly at his home in Ram Nagar after having dinner with his family and was immediately rushed to Guru Nanak Care hospital in Musheerabad where the doctors declared his condition was stable. Meanwhile the doctors also asked the BJP MP to go home assuring that they would take care of his son, but his condition turned to critical around 12.30 am and was declared dead.
Moore on learning of the death news, many political leaders including mayor Bonthu Ramamohan rushed to the hospital to offer condolences to the bereaved family. Furthermore the former union minister Dattatreya who is also a heart patient was informed about his son's death in the morning. As per report Dattatreya, a member of the Lok Sabha from Secunderabad constituency, was inconsolable over the loss.
Moreover the condolences poured in from leaders across the political
spectrum. Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu telephoned Dattatreya to convey his
heartfelt condolences. Further Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao and his Andhra Pradesh
counterpart N. Chandrababu Naidu also consoled the death of Bandaru Vaishnav.
Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump was under pressure from his wife, Melania, to fire his deputy national security adviser over what two sources close to the White House said was the way Mrs. Trump's trip to Africa was handled. Accordingly two presidential aides said Trump was considering forcing out deputy national security adviser Mira Ricardel, but as of Tuesday afternoon, the adviser remained in her West Wing office
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?