BJP member Pon Radhakrishnan has yet again come down with a statement against the public, saying that the 13 deaths in Thoothukudi would not have happened if the protesters had joined the BJP strike and protest against Sterlite in the initial days. The union deputy minister Pon Radhakrishnan had interacted with the media at the Coimbatore airport.
During his interview, he had said that he has no ideas to go to Thoothukudi now, adding that he has to attend the state party conference in Pollachi, following which he will go to Delhi. He also said that, regarding the visit to Thoothukudi, a decision will be taken by the BJP leaders.
Pon Radhakrishnan said that it was
the BJP who had initially fought against Sterlite and protested. Though today
lots of people protest, it was BJP which had even initiated a hunger strike
till death, said the minister. Pon Radhakrishnan went on to say that
giving permission for the factory was the mistake of DMK and other parties, and
though the Thoothukudi incident saddens him, he can't talk on it without
knowing the background details.
Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process Washington sources reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set a deadline by which North Korea must denuclearize, saying that the process must be completed by January 2021, when President Donald Trump's current term would end. Meanwhile in a statement, Pompeo also expressed his desire to meet with his North Korean counterpart, Ri Yong-ho, next week in New York during the United Nations General Assembly.
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india