BJP member Pon Radhakrishnan has yet again come down with a statement against the public, saying that the 13 deaths in Thoothukudi would not have happened if the protesters had joined the BJP strike and protest against Sterlite in the initial days. The union deputy minister Pon Radhakrishnan had interacted with the media at the Coimbatore airport.
During his interview, he had said that he has no ideas to go to Thoothukudi now, adding that he has to attend the state party conference in Pollachi, following which he will go to Delhi. He also said that, regarding the visit to Thoothukudi, a decision will be taken by the BJP leaders.
Pon Radhakrishnan said that it was
the BJP who had initially fought against Sterlite and protested. Though today
lots of people protest, it was BJP which had even initiated a hunger strike
till death, said the minister. Pon Radhakrishnan went on to say that
giving permission for the factory was the mistake of DMK and other parties, and
though the Thoothukudi incident saddens him, he can't talk on it without
knowing the background details.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?