Following the shoot and kill
incidents in Thoothukudi, Actor and political activist Prakashraj has slammed
the TN government recently. In the gory attacks held by policemen against the
protesters who were protesting peacefully against Sterlite factory, and
demanding its ban for 100 days, 13 innocent civilians were brutally shot dead.
Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan had visited Thoothukudi to meet the people, and in
this scenario, actor Prakashraj has come down heavily against the TN
He has tweeted against the killing of protesting people, branding the TN Government as a visionless and spineless government, which can’t hear the protest cries of people, and can't even foresee the pollution issues raised by them over the years, while also adding that the TN government is busy dancing to the tunes of the central government so that they can hold on to power in TN.
Actor Karthi has condemned the
shooting incident and has tweeted that the incident deeply saddens him.
Director / Actor Cheran have questioned the need for such a killer factory, and
the need for such a government, while also asking if the dead were born to die
this way. Director Suseendhiran has said that there will be many things done to
divert people from Sterlite murders, but the people should be alert.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam