Due to the controversy behind the deaths of 13 innocent civilians in the recent Sterlite protesters shootout fiasco, the Chennai high court has directed an order to preserve the bodies of the dead. In the shootout held by the policemen, 13 people had lost their lives, after being brutally shot.
In such a scenario, there were plans to conduct the post mortem of the deceased today. Accusing that the people who were shot dead were killed by aiming directly at the heart and head, and that the post mortem should be done by private doctors, demanded an advocate Sankara Subbu, who had filed a case for the same at the Chennai high court.
After being investigated by judges
Velmurugan, Ravendran, the order was given by the court to preserve the bodies
of the deceased. The judges also postponed the case hearing to next week. Court
also directed to provide legal assistance to those impacted by the murders.
While the government lawyer had argued that the post mortem will be held in the
presence of 4 magistrates, the judges had demanded that they must know what's
happening in Thoothukudi.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing