Due to the controversy behind the deaths of 13 innocent civilians in the recent Sterlite protesters shootout fiasco, the Chennai high court has directed an order to preserve the bodies of the dead. In the shootout held by the policemen, 13 people had lost their lives, after being brutally shot.
In such a scenario, there were plans to conduct the post mortem of the deceased today. Accusing that the people who were shot dead were killed by aiming directly at the heart and head, and that the post mortem should be done by private doctors, demanded an advocate Sankara Subbu, who had filed a case for the same at the Chennai high court.
After being investigated by judges
Velmurugan, Ravendran, the order was given by the court to preserve the bodies
of the deceased. The judges also postponed the case hearing to next week. Court
also directed to provide legal assistance to those impacted by the murders.
While the government lawyer had argued that the post mortem will be held in the
presence of 4 magistrates, the judges had demanded that they must know what's
happening in Thoothukudi.
Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi Accordingly amidst rising tensions in the state of Kerala over the recent protests at Sabarimala temple, Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Tuesday morning addressed the media at the Kerala Secretariat in Thiruvananthapuram. He added “It is the BJP and RSS who are leading the protests at Sabarimala and the Congress is giving support to them and these protests are purely for political gains and have nothing to do with
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon