According to sources almost all the devotees of Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy believe that anyone who toys around with Tirumala temple and its affairs in a bad way, generally end up facing the wrath of the divine. Meanwhile they are advising biggies and other political leaders who are making a ruckus of TTD's affairs to slow down and choose their words carefully as the Holy God is watching everything from above.
Furthermore couple of decades ago, a Minister touched the holy idol of Sri Vaaru in an excitement that his political career is flourishing and in three days he breathed his last. Later a big politician tried to poke his nose into the Mirasi system and in no time he lost power. As per report later a political scion made his followers praise him in the sacred premises of Tirumala temple and he got a great stroke from people in the following election and whoever fiddles and muzzles with Tirumala and its guardian Balaji with their ill-heart surely invite his wrath and get punished as per their beliefs.
Presently devotees believe that Lord Balaji is the
one who helps poor and needy in various ways by hearing a single prayer from
them, but at the same time, he will not be sparing these greedy politicians and
analysts who want to make fun of his temple's affairs. Moreover in case, if
Telugu desam government has really done something, then they will surely pay the
price, and is what some firm believers of Lord Balaji say "Srivaaritho
Paraachikaalu Vaddu", they say, on a concluding note.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees