According to sources almost all the devotees of Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy believe that anyone who toys around with Tirumala temple and its affairs in a bad way, generally end up facing the wrath of the divine. Meanwhile they are advising biggies and other political leaders who are making a ruckus of TTD's affairs to slow down and choose their words carefully as the Holy God is watching everything from above.
Furthermore couple of decades ago, a Minister touched the holy idol of Sri Vaaru in an excitement that his political career is flourishing and in three days he breathed his last. Later a big politician tried to poke his nose into the Mirasi system and in no time he lost power. As per report later a political scion made his followers praise him in the sacred premises of Tirumala temple and he got a great stroke from people in the following election and whoever fiddles and muzzles with Tirumala and its guardian Balaji with their ill-heart surely invite his wrath and get punished as per their beliefs.
Presently devotees believe that Lord Balaji is the
one who helps poor and needy in various ways by hearing a single prayer from
them, but at the same time, he will not be sparing these greedy politicians and
analysts who want to make fun of his temple's affairs. Moreover in case, if
Telugu desam government has really done something, then they will surely pay the
price, and is what some firm believers of Lord Balaji say "Srivaaritho
Paraachikaalu Vaddu", they say, on a concluding note.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections