According to sources almost all the devotees of Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy believe that anyone who toys around with Tirumala temple and its affairs in a bad way, generally end up facing the wrath of the divine. Meanwhile they are advising biggies and other political leaders who are making a ruckus of TTD's affairs to slow down and choose their words carefully as the Holy God is watching everything from above.
Furthermore couple of decades ago, a Minister touched the holy idol of Sri Vaaru in an excitement that his political career is flourishing and in three days he breathed his last. Later a big politician tried to poke his nose into the Mirasi system and in no time he lost power. As per report later a political scion made his followers praise him in the sacred premises of Tirumala temple and he got a great stroke from people in the following election and whoever fiddles and muzzles with Tirumala and its guardian Balaji with their ill-heart surely invite his wrath and get punished as per their beliefs.
Presently devotees believe that Lord Balaji is the
one who helps poor and needy in various ways by hearing a single prayer from
them, but at the same time, he will not be sparing these greedy politicians and
analysts who want to make fun of his temple's affairs. Moreover in case, if
Telugu desam government has really done something, then they will surely pay the
price, and is what some firm believers of Lord Balaji say "Srivaaritho
Paraachikaalu Vaddu", they say, on a concluding note.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code