Andhra Pradesh sources reported that Janasena President Pawan Kalyan is slowly winning hearts of voters with the way he's interacting with them during his ongoing "Poraata Yatra". Meanwhile and a sight when he met farmers, who sustained injuries during their agitation against thermal power project in Sompeta, have literally stunned everyone.
Meanwhile after assuring his support to farmers and fishermen of Sompeta in their fight against the alleged environmental destruction, Pawan examined the leg of one farmer Guruvaiah who got injured by a rubber bullet shot by police when he agitated sometime back and moreover in a split second, the scene was captured in a frame and it became news all over just like that.
Accordingly for a powerful superstar on the silver
screen, this is something you don't expect to see in real life, Pawan is
however quite different. Moreover he paid tributes to the martyrs at
"Thermal Porata Stupam' who have lost their lives during the fight against
the proposed thermal power project by Nagarjuna Construction Company. Further the
sad thing is that, the company is said to be turning the land they acquired
into 'aqua farming' now, regarding which farmers sought Pawan's support sort
Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India According to sources in the wake of heavy rain, the Punjab government has issued a red alert. Chief Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister, Suresh Kumar, during an emergency meeting said “All deputy commissioners are keeping a close tab over the current situation, and disaster control rooms have also been activated and hence all officials have been directed to remain at standby in view of the situation”.
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues