Andhra Pradesh sources reported that Janasena President Pawan Kalyan is slowly winning hearts of voters with the way he's interacting with them during his ongoing "Poraata Yatra". Meanwhile and a sight when he met farmers, who sustained injuries during their agitation against thermal power project in Sompeta, have literally stunned everyone.
Meanwhile after assuring his support to farmers and fishermen of Sompeta in their fight against the alleged environmental destruction, Pawan examined the leg of one farmer Guruvaiah who got injured by a rubber bullet shot by police when he agitated sometime back and moreover in a split second, the scene was captured in a frame and it became news all over just like that.
Accordingly for a powerful superstar on the silver
screen, this is something you don't expect to see in real life, Pawan is
however quite different. Moreover he paid tributes to the martyrs at
"Thermal Porata Stupam' who have lost their lives during the fight against
the proposed thermal power project by Nagarjuna Construction Company. Further the
sad thing is that, the company is said to be turning the land they acquired
into 'aqua farming' now, regarding which farmers sought Pawan's support sort
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai