Washington sources reported that NASA has said When NASA's Parker Solar Probe, humanity's first mission to "touch" a star, launches on July 31, it will carry more than scientific instruments on this historic journey it will also hold more than 1.1 million names submitted by the public to go to the Sun. Meanwhile back in March, NASA invited people around the world to submit their names online to be placed on a microchip aboard its historic Parker Solar Probe. Submissions were accepted till April 27.
Moreover NASA this week revealed that a total of 1,137,202 names were submitted and confirmed over the seven and a half week period. Furthermore the US space agency said a memory card containing the names was installed on the spacecraft on May 18. Accordingly the card was mounted on a plaque bearing a dedication to and a quote from the mission's namesake, heliophysicist Eugene Parker, who first theorized the existence of the solar wind.
Moreover throughout its seven-year mission, the spacecraft will swoop
through the Sun's atmosphere 24 times, getting closer to our star than any
spacecraft has gone before. Nicola Fox, project scientist for Parker Solar
Probe at the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab in Laurel, Maryland said "Parker
Solar Probe is going to revolutionize our understanding of the Sun, the only star
we can study up close”.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai