Andhra Pradesh sources stated that no other regional political party in India is as stronger as AP CM Chandrababu led Telugu desam Party when it comes to yearly revenues. Meanwhile in what is being seen as a shocker by analysts, the party fetched an income of 73 crores for the financial year 2016-17 while it made only 16 crores in 2015-16.
According to a report released by Association of Democratic Rights (ADR) revealed the income and expenditure of regional parties. Meanwhile Samajwadi Party has earned 82 crores, TDP stood second to it with 73 crores income. Further what is more wondering is that almost 60 crores of Telugu desam party's income has come through party membership fee, while rest money is by voluntary donations.
Furthermore as per the audit report submitted to Election Commission, TDP
mentioned that Ambica Agarbathi group is their biggest donor. Moreover if we
look at other regional parties pertaining to Telugu state, TRS has shown a
downward trend as their income is 3.79 crores this financial year against 8+
crores last year and the MIM has an income of Rs 7.4 crore.
Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process Washington sources reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set a deadline by which North Korea must denuclearize, saying that the process must be completed by January 2021, when President Donald Trump's current term would end. Meanwhile in a statement, Pompeo also expressed his desire to meet with his North Korean counterpart, Ri Yong-ho, next week in New York during the United Nations General Assembly.
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india