Andhra Pradesh sources stated that no other regional political party in India is as stronger as AP CM Chandrababu led Telugu desam Party when it comes to yearly revenues. Meanwhile in what is being seen as a shocker by analysts, the party fetched an income of 73 crores for the financial year 2016-17 while it made only 16 crores in 2015-16.
According to a report released by Association of Democratic Rights (ADR) revealed the income and expenditure of regional parties. Meanwhile Samajwadi Party has earned 82 crores, TDP stood second to it with 73 crores income. Further what is more wondering is that almost 60 crores of Telugu desam party's income has come through party membership fee, while rest money is by voluntary donations.
Furthermore as per the audit report submitted to Election Commission, TDP
mentioned that Ambica Agarbathi group is their biggest donor. Moreover if we
look at other regional parties pertaining to Telugu state, TRS has shown a
downward trend as their income is 3.79 crores this financial year against 8+
crores last year and the MIM has an income of Rs 7.4 crore.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?