Andhra Pradesh sources stated that no other regional political party in India is as stronger as AP CM Chandrababu led Telugu desam Party when it comes to yearly revenues. Meanwhile in what is being seen as a shocker by analysts, the party fetched an income of 73 crores for the financial year 2016-17 while it made only 16 crores in 2015-16.
According to a report released by Association of Democratic Rights (ADR) revealed the income and expenditure of regional parties. Meanwhile Samajwadi Party has earned 82 crores, TDP stood second to it with 73 crores income. Further what is more wondering is that almost 60 crores of Telugu desam party's income has come through party membership fee, while rest money is by voluntary donations.
Furthermore as per the audit report submitted to Election Commission, TDP
mentioned that Ambica Agarbathi group is their biggest donor. Moreover if we
look at other regional parties pertaining to Telugu state, TRS has shown a
downward trend as their income is 3.79 crores this financial year against 8+
crores last year and the MIM has an income of Rs 7.4 crore.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall