According to sources a shocking allegation, Pawan Kalyan, who is doing his Porata Yatra in Srikakulam district where he is touring around and giving public speeches on his way, claimed that a few TDP leaders in Palasa had tried to attack him on Tuesday (May 22, 2018) night. Meanwhile Pawan alleged that TDP leaders had deliberately cut down the power late night in his area where he was staying and allegedly tried to attack him with the help of 15 contract Goondas.
Moreover when giving a warning to TDP leaders and CM Chandrababu Naidu directly, Pawan said he is brave enough to face any consequences and won't fear to such attempts. Further he reiterated that he is ready to face any situations and hence joined the politics.
Furthermore in a strong speech, Pawan took on ruling TDP government and
alleged the government of failing to resolve Uddanam issue. Media report saying
that meager two dialysis centers are not enough, Pawan demanded the state
government to set up a dialysis center in every mandal in the district and the
public have attended in large numbers for Pawan's meetings.
India moving towards 5G: PM Modi New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said the country’s telecom sector has revived from its period of “darkness” and are among the fastest growing sectors in the country. Meanwhile when speaking at the foundation stone laying ceremony of the India International Convention and Expo Centre here
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD