According to sources a shocking allegation, Pawan Kalyan, who is doing his Porata Yatra in Srikakulam district where he is touring around and giving public speeches on his way, claimed that a few TDP leaders in Palasa had tried to attack him on Tuesday (May 22, 2018) night. Meanwhile Pawan alleged that TDP leaders had deliberately cut down the power late night in his area where he was staying and allegedly tried to attack him with the help of 15 contract Goondas.
Moreover when giving a warning to TDP leaders and CM Chandrababu Naidu directly, Pawan said he is brave enough to face any consequences and won't fear to such attempts. Further he reiterated that he is ready to face any situations and hence joined the politics.
Furthermore in a strong speech, Pawan took on ruling TDP government and
alleged the government of failing to resolve Uddanam issue. Media report saying
that meager two dialysis centers are not enough, Pawan demanded the state
government to set up a dialysis center in every mandal in the district and the
public have attended in large numbers for Pawan's meetings.
AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal! Justice AK Sikri has rejected the central government position at the Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal (CSAT). CBI director Alok Verma was ousted from his post last week, with AK Sikri being an important member of the vigilance committee that was headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and this was the committee that decided to remove
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!