Chennai sources reported that DMK Chief and leader of opposition Mr. M. K. Stalin was evicted following his dharna near the Chief Minister's chamber at the Tamilnadu Secretariat and was subsequently detained after he attempted to protest outside the Secretariat premises on Rajaji Salai. Previously the Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) ordered the closure of Sterlite Copper Smelter plant in Thoothukudi with immediate effect Opposition leaders in Tamilnadu staged a dharna outside the Secretariat building.
M.K. Stalin said “He shall face any case registered against him and he would bravely take any bullet". He added that "DMK protest will continue till Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami steps down". Moreover Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami denies any charges that he refused to meet Mr. Stalin at his chamber in the Tamilnadu Secretariat office.
Edappadi said protestors in Thoothukudi were
instigated by the Opposition parties and other anti-social elements who had
vested interests. He added "The government has been taking steps to shut
down the Sterlite Copper smelter unit in Thoothukudi by taking legal
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee