Mumbai sources reported that after Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja's big fat Punjabi wedding, looks like another popular couple is ready to tie the knot soon. Meanwhile ever since the beginning of 2018, rumors of Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone tying the knot have been sending fans into a tizzy. Media reports added they been hearing news of guests’ lists, fancy wedding venues abroad, and shortlisted wedding dates.
Moreover if a report in SpotBoyE is to be believed, Ranveer and Deepika have zeroed in on November 19, for the wedding date and just like Sonam, the wedding will most probably be in Mumbai too. Accordingly Ranveer and Deepika were considering July to seal the deal, but owing to their work commitments, they had to push it back to November.
Furthermore according to whispers, Deepika has
been busy with wedding shooting. Moreover her parents had flown down from
Mumbai to Bangalore to zero in on the wedding date for the daughter. Yet there
has been no official confirmation from Ranveer and Deepika. Recently Ranveer
admitted to India Today that “marriage is on his mind”. However, he later
said in different interviews that the wedding rumors was all speculation, and
that he will "shout from the rooftops" if he does plan to marry this
AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto Sources from Raipur stated that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Sunday promised a corruption free administration, prohibition and a loan waiver for farmers if elected to power in Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile when releasing its manifesto in Raipur for the state polls, which the AAP is contesting for the first time, the Arvind Kejriwal led party announced a slew of measures for different sections of the society.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!