Bengaluru sources reported that even as two-day CM Yeddyurappa resigned voluntarily ahead of the Floor Test and admitted that he has required numbers to form the government, BJP seems to have not given up its hopes on Karnataka. Meanwhile in a fresh, Karnataka BJP's senior MLA S Suresh Kumar has filed his nomination for the Speaker post.
Accordingly Suresh, a five time MLA, from BJP is contesting the election opposite Congress-JD(S) combine and this is even after BJP stepped down as it has only 104 MLAs whereas Congress-JD(S) combine has 117 MLAs. Suresh said "Based on the strength of numbers and various other factors, our party leaders have confidence that he will win. With that confidence he has filed his nomination and after the election you will get to know the result”.
Furthermore when responding on this, ex CM and Congress leader Siddaramaiah
enthused confidence that their candidate Ramesh would win. Moreover after
Congress-JD(S) combine gave shock to Modi and Amit Shah by stopping them in
Karnataka, BJP now wants to give back the shock to Congress and JD(S) by
winning Speaker post.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections