Bengaluru sources reported that even as two-day CM Yeddyurappa resigned voluntarily ahead of the Floor Test and admitted that he has required numbers to form the government, BJP seems to have not given up its hopes on Karnataka. Meanwhile in a fresh, Karnataka BJP's senior MLA S Suresh Kumar has filed his nomination for the Speaker post.
Accordingly Suresh, a five time MLA, from BJP is contesting the election opposite Congress-JD(S) combine and this is even after BJP stepped down as it has only 104 MLAs whereas Congress-JD(S) combine has 117 MLAs. Suresh said "Based on the strength of numbers and various other factors, our party leaders have confidence that he will win. With that confidence he has filed his nomination and after the election you will get to know the result”.
Furthermore when responding on this, ex CM and Congress leader Siddaramaiah
enthused confidence that their candidate Ramesh would win. Moreover after
Congress-JD(S) combine gave shock to Modi and Amit Shah by stopping them in
Karnataka, BJP now wants to give back the shock to Congress and JD(S) by
winning Speaker post.
Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana? Hyderabad sources reported that a well-known astrologer, who preferred to be anonymous, predicted that Telangana Rashtra Samithi and caretaker Chief Minister, K. Chandrashekhar Rao, will pull off another term for his party, as its principal charismatic mascot. Meanwhile the doubts and misgivings people seem to express will not come in the way of the TRS enjoying another term.
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!