New Delhi sources stated that As Narendra Modi accepted an online fitness challenge from Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli, Congress president Rahul Gandhi was quick to dare the prime minister for a "fuel challenge", asking him to reduce the spiraling fuel prices in the country or face a nationwide stir by his party.
Meanwhile the Congress communications in-charge Randeep Surjewala also took a dig at Modi for remaining "silent" on the rising fuel prices, and posed a 'challenge' to him to utilize the Rs 10 lakh crore "looted" through central excise on petrol and diesel, for helping reduce the fuel prices and restore the "economic fitness" of the common man. Moreover Surjewala also challenged the prime minister to grant remunerative prices to farmers for their produce and bring back the Rs 80 lakh crore black money stashed abroad.
Furthermore he also dared him for”national security fitness" by
stopping Pakistan-sponsored terrorism and Chinese incursion in Dokalam, and accepts
the "governance challenge". As per report the Congress leader added
that "nation must come first" and asked the prime minister to forego
"media stunts" and accept the "governance challenge".
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees