Andhra Pradesh sources reported that Chandrababu's presence at the swearing-in ceremony of Kumaraswamy had further embarrassed his political enemy Narendra Modi. Meanwhile in continuation to this, Chandrababu Naidu has now come up with a master-plan to further humiliate Modi-Shah combine. As per report Naidu will be inviting all major national leaders and regional party chiefs to the Dharma Porata Sabha in Amaravati.
Previously Naidu has been screening the videos of Modi's previous speeches on promises to AP and how he violated all those. Meanwhile this is already irking BJP leaders, the new attempt to make Amaravati event a national event and catching the attention of national media would further irk BJP.
Presently Chandrababu Naidu is already making preparations for the grand
do and invites the likes of Mamata Banerjee, Akhilesh Yadav, Mayawati and communist
leaders besides others. Furthermore since this is the third and final event of
Dharma Porata Sabha that was earlier conducted in Tirupati and Vizag, now
massive arrangements are done in Amaravati. Naidu is expecting 5 lakh crowd for
the do, but even expected to give a huge shock to YSRCP that is working
hand-in-glove with the Saffron party.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?