Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
Media reports added that the cheque was received by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) Joint Executive Officer KS Sreenivasa Raju at Ranganayakula Mandapam in Tirumala. Moreover the donors have requested the TTD to use the amount for SV Vidhyadana Trust.
Furthermore in a similar expression of devotion for
Lord Venkateswara, RS Brothers Chairman Venkateswarulu donated Rs 1.60 crore
and had requested that the money be used for Sri Balaji Agrogyavaraprasadini
scheme and he too had handed over the cheque to Sreenivasa Raju of TTD.
Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award According to sources despite her golden run in international athletics this season, teenaged sprint sensation Hima Das said she did not expect her name to be nominated for this year's Arjuna award. Meanwhile the 18 year old Assamese athlete was among the 20 sportsperson recommended for the Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24