As per report, Telangana IT and Panchayat Raj Minister KT Ramarao has made interesting comments about KTR, who came as the chief guest for the inauguration of the Advanced Bone Marrow Transplantation (BMT) Unit in Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital & Research Institute, said he would never do anything that brings bad reputation to his name Taraka Ramarao, that is named after legendary NTR.
Meanwhile Nandamuri Balakrishna, the chairman of Basavatarakam Cancer Institute, was also present there. As per report KTR said Balakrishna is his favorite actor and asked him to work as the brand ambassador to increase the awareness on cancer to common people. Moreover KTR said the Telangana government would extend all its support to increase awareness among public on cancer and its treatments and opined that still majority of people believe that cancer can't be cured which is not true.
Furthermore when lauding the efforts of
Basavatarakam Cancer Institute that is treating many cancer patients with
advanced treatments, KTR said he would try to bring a Government Order that
gives exemption in Income Tax for the hospitals, Trusts and Charities who are
honestly serving people. Moreover KTR said he would try to bring the GO in such
a way that it would exist irrespective of the government in power.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?