As per report, Telangana IT and Panchayat Raj Minister KT Ramarao has made interesting comments about KTR, who came as the chief guest for the inauguration of the Advanced Bone Marrow Transplantation (BMT) Unit in Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital & Research Institute, said he would never do anything that brings bad reputation to his name Taraka Ramarao, that is named after legendary NTR.
Meanwhile Nandamuri Balakrishna, the chairman of Basavatarakam Cancer Institute, was also present there. As per report KTR said Balakrishna is his favorite actor and asked him to work as the brand ambassador to increase the awareness on cancer to common people. Moreover KTR said the Telangana government would extend all its support to increase awareness among public on cancer and its treatments and opined that still majority of people believe that cancer can't be cured which is not true.
Furthermore when lauding the efforts of
Basavatarakam Cancer Institute that is treating many cancer patients with
advanced treatments, KTR said he would try to bring a Government Order that
gives exemption in Income Tax for the hospitals, Trusts and Charities who are
honestly serving people. Moreover KTR said he would try to bring the GO in such
a way that it would exist irrespective of the government in power.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!