Accordingly Niharika, Chiranjeevi's niece and Nagababu's daughter, is the odd one out from the Mega star stable, in that she is the only female star and she rocks. Niharika won the appreciation of audiences and critics with her performance in "Okka Manasu" and is currently working in two other films. She hopes to carve a niche for herself in the industry.
Meanwhile Niharika's fame and lineage have insulated her from everyday life to some extent. Moreover she is reported to have cited the example of never having been proposed to or even having received a love letter. Not that she is interested, she clarified and Niharika said there were times when she doubted her own beauty, though she knew that boys were scared to come forward with any expression of interest in her, after all, everybody knew who she was.
Furthermore Niharika sounded more amused than
concerned by this fact, so this clearly means one thing guys, the truth about
Prabhas-Niharika love story is that the duo isn’t going to get married.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018