Accordingly Niharika, Chiranjeevi's niece and Nagababu's daughter, is the odd one out from the Mega star stable, in that she is the only female star and she rocks. Niharika won the appreciation of audiences and critics with her performance in "Okka Manasu" and is currently working in two other films. She hopes to carve a niche for herself in the industry.
Meanwhile Niharika's fame and lineage have insulated her from everyday life to some extent. Moreover she is reported to have cited the example of never having been proposed to or even having received a love letter. Not that she is interested, she clarified and Niharika said there were times when she doubted her own beauty, though she knew that boys were scared to come forward with any expression of interest in her, after all, everybody knew who she was.
Furthermore Niharika sounded more amused than
concerned by this fact, so this clearly means one thing guys, the truth about
Prabhas-Niharika love story is that the duo isn’t going to get married.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue