Washington sources reported that when referring to a scheduled June 12 meeting with Kim in Singapore, Trump said in a letter to the North Korean leader "Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, he feels it would be inappropriate, at this time, to have this long- planned meeting." Previously North Korea repeated a threat to pull out of the unprecedented summit with Trump next month and warned it was prepared for a nuclear showdown with Washington if necessary.
Meanwhile Vice Foreign Minister Choe Son Hui had called US Vice President Mike Pence a "political dummy" for comparing North Korea a "nuclear weapons state" to Libya, where Muammar Gaddafi gave up his unfinished nuclear development program, only to be later killed by NATO backed fighters.
Moreover as per report the apparent destruction of
what North Korea says is its only nuclear test site has been widely welcomed as
a positive, if largely symbolic, step toward resolving tension over its
weapons. Further the North Korean leader Kim has declared his nuclear force
complete, amid speculation the site was obsolete anyway.
Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung According to report soaps, face packs, shampoos and medicinal products made from cow urine and dung may soon be just a click away as an RSS backed centre says it is set to sell these on e-commerce major Amazon India. Meanwhile Deen Dayal Dham, a centre run by the RSS in Farah town of Mathura
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!